Water Safety News
- Remember water safety over Labor Day Weekend
Goldfish Swim School Chicago offers tips to keep children safe over Labor Day Weekend.
Wls. ABC News. Sun, 05 Sep 2021 14:59:04 +0000.
- Connor Markward: Family of teen drowned in Loch Lomond in water safety call
The family of a drowned teenager call for better education in schools on the dangers of Scotland's waters.
BBC News. Fri, 13 Aug 2021 09:18:59 GMT.
- Police crackdown at national parks over anti-social behaviour
Loch Lomond and Cairngorms officers are escalating patrols over anti-social behaviour and water safety issues.
BBC News. Sat, 24 Jul 2021 18:00:55 GMT.
- Babies learn to swim before they can walk
Water safety instructors say babies as young as 6 months old can learn basic swimming skills that could possibly save their lives. CBS News' Marlie Hall reports.
CBS News. Tue, 20 Apr 2021 05:14:11 -0400.
- Minister blows whistle on water safety ahead of Australia Day heat, amid spate of drownings
Victorians have been warned to stay safe over the Australia Day long weekend as temperatures soar and the state marks its worst summer drowning toll on record.
David Estcourt. Sydney Morning Herald. Wed, 20 Jan 2021 16:54:40 +1100.
- Cornwall records the highest number of drowning fatalities over the past five years
The National Water Safety Forum gathered figures on deaths caused by accidental drowning between 2014 and 2019 for each UK region, with Cornwall placing highest, followed by Devon.
Daily Mail. Sun, 03 Jan 2021 17:44:43 +0000.
- Wildfires May Pose Drinking Water Safety Issues
Experts are warning that existing water safety rules are not suitable to a world where wildfires destroy more residential areas than in the past.
Max Horberry. New York Times. Mon, 05 Oct 2020 16:06:08 +0000.
- Staying safe at rivers and lakes: Water safety tips for labor day weekend
If the kids are playing in the water, Hudson said parents should stay within arms length: "If you're going to have family members swimming in the water, have somebody as a spotter watching them."
KETV. Sun, 06 Sep 2020 01:17:00 GMT.
- Texas twins offer free swimming lessons to children
As children who have been cooped up indoors seek refuge in the waters this summer, water safety becomes all the more important. ...
CBS News. Sat, 15 Aug 2020 19:33:59 -0400.
- Keep cool in the pool: Novel chip sensor makes swimming pools safer
A new microchip that enables continuous monitoring of pH and chlorine levels in swimming pools will vastly improve water safety as new research shows it can deliver consistent and accurate pool chemistry for reliable pool management.
Science Daily. Thu, 30 Jul 2020 14:13:55 EDT.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Safety-News.org.org. All rights reserved.