- Tesla shares fall after U.S. regulators launch formal investigation into Autopilot system
Federal vehicle safety regulators have launched a formal investigation into Tesla following a series of fatal crashes.
CNBC. Mon, 16 Aug 2021 23:09:38 GMT.
- Car garages gear up for 'Super September' of MOTs
Experts are predicting a surge in demand for vehicle safety tests next month - which is being dubbed 'Super September' - because of the pandemic.
Daily Mail. Mon, 09 Aug 2021 00:03:09 +0100.
- Tesla Faces Delay in Germany, Deals With Chinese Regulators
Tesla faces international issues with a six month delay in production at its new Gigafactory in Germany and vehicle safety issues with Chinese regulators.
Michelle Jones. Entrepreneur. Tue, 04 May 2021 15:23:00 GMT.
- 'Fact' check: Biden order stalls new autonomous and replica vehicle safety rules
President Biden's freeze on new government regulations has put recently announced autonomous and replica car safety rules on hold until a review is completed.
Gary Gastelu. Fox News. Tue, 02 Feb 2021 14:03:29 GMT.
- Maxim's (MXIM) New Authenticator IC to Enhance Vehicle Safety
Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) recently unveils a new authenticator ??? DS28E40 ??? to enhance the safety and security of connected vehicle systems.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Thu, 14 Jan 2021 13:43:00 GMT.
- Toyota Tundras Recalled to Fix Turn Signals
Toyota is recalling 2018 through 2020 Tundra pickups equipped with LED headlights because their front turn signals may not be bright enough for other drivers to see. Federal motor vehicle safety ...
Keith Barry. Consumer Reports. Tue, 21 Jul 2020 19:32:43 +0000.
- Southlake Police Warn About Vehicle Safety After Recent Bank Jugging Incidents
Southlake police are reminding citizens to be on the lookout when going to the bank after several recent "jugging" incidents.
Hannah Jones. NBC. Mon, Jun 22 2020 06:05:26 PM.
- QuEST Global to Demonstrate Enhanced Driver and Vehicle Safety Using Deep Learning at CES 2020
LAS VEGAS and BANGALORE, India, Jan. ...
PR Newswire. Thu, 2 Jan 2020 12:00:00 +0000.
- FCC Moves Plan Forward to Chop Up Vehicle Safety Airwaves
The Federal Communications Commission voted unanimously Thursday to push a plan forward that would take away several channels of airwaves from automakers and local governments that have been ...
Jeff Plungis. Consumer Reports. Thu, 12 Dec 2019 17:52:48 -0500.
- Autonomous car safety group proposes human operator training and oversight - Roadshow
The Automated Vehicle Safety Consortium revealed its suggestions for best practices for anyone overseeing Level 4 and Level 5 AVs.
Sean Szymkowski. CNET. Tue, 12 Nov 2019 21:36:14 +0000.