- Covid Europe: Omicron will make up HALF of cases 'within months', EU health agency warns
The danger posed by Omicron to European health systems that are already overloaded with Covid patients is 'high to very high', the European Centre for Disease Control said today.
Daily Mail. Fri, 03 Dec 2021 00:05:18 +0000.
- Merck COVID-19 pill: FDA panel weighs safety, effectiveness
Government health advisers on Tuesday weighed the benefits and risks of a closely watched drug from Merck that could soon become the first U.S.-authorized pill for patients to take at home to treat COVID-19.
Fox News. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 18:36:09 GMT.
- FDA Pharmacists Help You Use Medicines Safely
Whether at your local pharmacy or the FDA, pharmacists help patients achieve the best possible outcome when taking drugs. Pharmacists are a bridge between the patient and their prescriber. ...
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Wed, 24 Nov 2021 13:20:44 EST.
- CVS Health (CVS) Installs Time-Delay Safes in Texas Pharmacies
CVS Health's (CVS) time-delay safes reduce theft and diversion of opioid medications and boost the security of stores, creating a safe environment for patients and staff.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 24 Nov 2021 15:36:00 GMT.
- FDA adds warning to breast implants in safety push
Patients will now have to complete a checklist showing they understand the potential risks, including memory loss, fatigue, joint pain, tiredness and cancer
Jade Bremner. The Independent. Thu, 28 Oct 2021 15:50:51 GMT.
- 'Burnt out': Philippine nurses battle Covid-19, resignations
MANILA (AFP) - Exhausted nurses in the Philippines are struggling to care for patients as colleagues contract Covid-19 or quit a profession that was dangerously understaffed even before the pandemic.
Straits Times. Sat, 18 Sep 2021 10:47:41 +0800.
- Breakthrough Therapy (December 2015)
The goal of breakthrough therapy designation is to get certain promising drugs developed and to market as quickly and safely as possible so they can be available to treat the patients who need them. ...
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 15:43:58 EDT.
- Covid: Unvaccinated frontline NHS staff at Southampton hospital to be redeployed
Southampton trust says it wants to keep patients safe but one staff member says she feels "bullied".
BBC News. Tue, 07 Sep 2021 12:05:43 GMT.
- Family says man died while waiting for a spot in ICU filled with COVID-19 patients
The man's family wants the public to know about the current state of hospitals and "wants people need to understand this is a real present danger."
KETV. Fri, 27 Aug 2021 10:37:00 GMT.
- AHN's Covid-19 vaccination policy not a mandate
AHN and Highmark Health want to make sure that its patients and employees are safe, first with the vaccination, but also with other measures including the face shields and universal masking.
Paul J. Gough. American City Business Journals. Tue, 10 Aug 2021 20:57:09 +0000.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Safety-News.org. All rights reserved.