Patient Safety News
- Deaths of people treated under the Mental Health Act rose during pandemic
An ex-health secretary warns staff shortages are now compromising patient safety in the NHS.
BBC News. Sat, 20 Nov 2021 05:30:06 GMT.
- 2021 Compounding Quality Center of Excellence Virtual Conference: Culture of Quality - 09/14/2021 - 09/15/2021
Attend the 2021 Compounding Quality Center of Excellence Virtual Conference! to learn how focusing on quality can improve patient safety and and product quality.
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 14:30:10 EDT.
- Pittsburgh nonprofit takes key role in reducing medical errors
JHF and PRHI coordinating effort to create a National Patient Safety Board, which would work like the National Transportation Safety Board.
Paul J. Gough. American City Business Journals. Thu, 09 Sep 2021 16:27:21 +0000.
- Editorial: State lawmakers are fumbling the chance to improve patient safety
California lawmakers are poised to pass up a chance to strengthen oversight of doctors and to require them to reveal potential conflicts of interest.
The Times Editorial Board. Los Angeles Times. Wed, 4 Aug 2021 11:00:17 GMT.
- Drive for transgender rights is risking patient safety in hospitals, says former NHS chief
Kate Grimes (pictured), a former chief executive of Kingston Hospital in South-West London, has joined a growing chorus calling on organisations to withdraw from the Stonewall scheme.
Daily Mail. Sun, 13 Jun 2021 01:39:14 +0100.
- Unpublished hospital patient safety reports exposed
BBC Panorama finds dozens of reports into concerns over hospital services have not been made public.
BBC News. Tue, 18 May 2021 23:01:54 GMT.
- Teleflex (TFX) Completes Buyout of Hemostatic Goods Producer
Teleflex (TFX) to leverage its strength in enhancing clinical efficacy and patient safety via the recent buyout.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Wed, 30 Dec 2020 13:04:00 GMT.
- Blacktown Hospital nurses and midwives strike over staffing and patient safety fears
Between 130 and 150 midwives and nurses walked off the job on Thursday, their union saying they were burning out with fatigue and traumatised by infant deaths.
Megan Gorrey. Sydney Morning Herald. Thu, 19 Nov 2020 19:18:34 +1100.
- FDA should 'under no circumstances' fast-track a COVID-19 vaccine, says patient safety group
The US Food and Drug Administration should not approve a vaccine before full clinical trials are completed, said ECRI, a nonprofit patient safety organization.
Yahoo. Wed, 21 Oct 2020 23:04:05 -0400.
Yellow Patient Safety Bracelet
Copyright © 2012-2021 Safety-News.org.org. All rights reserved.