- Blinken Defends Deal to Share Nuclear Submarines with Australia
The United States, Britain and Australia are hailing the announcement of a new security pact that will see Australia getting U.S. nuclear-powered submarine technology in a bid to counter China in the Indo-Pacific. ....
Voice of America. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 23:37:00 -0400.
- Billions could be pumped into Barrow as part of deal to build new fleet of Australian nuclear subs
The Prime Minister told the Commons today that the new security partnership between London, Washington and Canberra - dubbed 'AUKUS' - is expected to deliver a much-needed jobs boost.
Daily Mail. Thu, 16 Sep 2021 17:13:14 +0100.
- U.S., Australia, U.K. to share nuclear submarine technology under new security pact
President Biden on Wednesday announced a historical security partnership between the United States, Britain and Australia that will allow the three nations to share defense technologies, including plans for nuclear submarines. ...
Jeff Mordock. Washington Times. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 18:05:19 -0400.
- Trump mental health fears forced US General to act to prevent nuclear war - 'Gone rogue'
DONALD TRUMP underwent a "serious mental decline" according to his former top military adviser at the White House. To the extent that the General chose to protect nuclear weapons from the President for international safety.
Daily Express. Wed, 15 Sep 2021 00:03:00 +0100.
- Iranian guards sexually assaulted female IAEA inspectors - report
Iranian security guards allegedly sexually assaulted female IAEA inspectors at the Natanz nuclear facility.
Jerusalem Post. Tue, 14 Sep 2021 18:34:25 GMT.
- Atomic Chickens: Texas Lawmakers Reject Proven Plan To Store Nuclear Waste
The best, safest, least expensive solution to nuclear waste gets a near-unanimous bipartisan negative vote from the Texas Legislature. ...
By James Conca, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 08:00:00 -0400.
- Top Iran Security Official Says Biden Illegally Threatened Tehran
Biden had said he might consider other options if nuclear diplomacy with Tehran fails.
Voice of America. Sat, 28 Aug 2021 04:53:45 -0400.
- Why A Nuclear Deterrent Without ICBMs Would Be Dangerous And Destabilizing
Without land-based ballistic missiles in the U.S. arsenal, the difficulty of a disarming surprise attack could be much reduced.
By Loren Thompson, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 13 Aug 2021 10:54:20 -0400.
- Britain Rethinks Letting China Enter Its Nuclear Power Industry
Financing and security issues are clouding new power station projects.
Stanley Reed. New York Times. Mon, 02 Aug 2021 19:39:46 +0000.
- Fumble? Pentagon watchdog to review security of president's 'nuclear football'
The Pentagon's chief watchdog has launched a major review of security procedures involving the so-called "nuclear football," the briefcase that contains launch codes for starting a nuclear war. ...
Ben Wolfgang. Washington Times. Tue, 20 Jul 2021 17:29:44 -0400.
The word nuclear is an adjective. Nuclear means (1) constituting or like a nucleus, (2) (weapons) deriving destructive energy from the release of atomic energy, (3) of or relating to or constituting the nucleus of an atom, (4) of or relating to or constituting the nucleus of a cell.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Safety-News.org. All rights reserved.