- Tesla Under Scrutiny Over Lack of Recall After Autopilot Update
In a letter, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration reminded Tesla that federal law requires automakers to initiate recalls if they find defects that pose a safety risk.
Neal E. Boudette. New York Times. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 20:55:07 +0000.
- Newt Gingrich: How to protect Taiwan without going to war with China
One of the greatest national security challenges threatening America is the danger of a war with communist China over Taiwan.
Newt Gingrich. Fox News. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 19:28:59 GMT.
- Transair cargo plane underwater recovery operations underway: PHOTOS
The National Transportation Safety Board will attempt to raise up parts of the plane on two vessels and bring them back to shore.
Brian Mcinnis. American City Business Journals. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 17:01:56 +0000.
- Semiconductors 101: Computer chips shortages lead to national security concerns
An anonymous expert on computer chips, known as semiconductors, warns recent supply shortages present a major national security threat.
Alex Diaz. Fox News. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 16:51:03 GMT.
- Intelligence Matters: A CBS News original national security podcast
"Intelligence Matters" is a weekly podcast about national security and policy hosted by CBS News senior national security contributor Michael Morell.
CBS News. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 07:13:00 -0400.
- US to warn Israel: China ties are a joint national security risk
Remaining consistent with the administration's message, US Secretary of State Antony Blinken will warn of China's investments in Israel.
Jerusalem Post. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 10:16:51 GMT.
- U.S., Allies Seek Ways To Combat Ransomware As Online Attacks Proliferate
The United States is rallying dozens of allies and partners at a two-day virtual conference to discuss ways to combat ransomware as online attacks proliferate, hurting businesses and undermining national security.
Radio Liberty. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 10:16:38 +0000.
- China plans to build new coal-fired plants after blackouts last week
A statement from Beijing's National Energy Commission today said energy security would become a priority following the outages and that China would rethink emissions targets.
Daily Mail. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 20:10:24 GMT.
- At the National Safety Congress: Safety in a post-Covid world
Corrie Pitzer, a regular speaker at the National Safety Congress & Expo, kicked off Tuesday’s agenda with a “preview” of the opportunities and risks confronting safety and health professionals in a post-Covid world.
ISHN. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 15:58:00 -0400.
- Fiona Hill says January 6 was a "dress rehearsal"
Fiona Hill, a former National Security Council official, served as a key witness in the 2019 Trump impeachment hearings.
CBS News. Mon, 11 Oct 2021 08:20:43 -0400.
- Jumblex.org National Page (Directory Page)
This national category page lists editorially-reviewed websites and web pages that pertain to this topic.
The word national is an adjective. National means (1) inside the country, (2) concerned with or applicable to or belonging to an entire nation or country, (3) limited to or in the interests of a particular nation, (4) owned or maintained for the public by the national government, (5) of or relating to or belonging to a nation or country, (6) of or relating to nationality, (7) characteristic of or peculiar to the people of a nation.
National is also a noun that means (1) a person who owes allegiance to that nation.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Safety-News.org. All rights reserved.