- Students will wear face masks at schools in Wales until at least February half-term
Education minister Jeremy Miles said the wearing of face coverings had been an 'important contribution' to ensuring schools in Wales remain safe.
Daily Mail. Tue, 25 Jan 2022 19:35:27 +0000.
- Ukraine's Foreign Minister: 'Euro-Atlantic Security Will Be Decided In Ukraine'
Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba has urged Western governments to affirm Ukraine's status as "an important part of the West" as it faces Russian military threats. ...
Radio Liberty. Mon, 24 Jan 2022 17:28:00 +0000.
- Russian minister accepts invitation to meet with Defence Secretary Ben Wallace
Mr Wallace extended an invitation to his Russian counterpart, Sergei Shoigu, to visit London to discuss mutual security earlier this week.
Meg Hill. The Independent. Sat, 22 Jan 2022 12:40:48 GMT.
- Russia's Lavrov says security dialogue with US not over, expects response next week
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said after talks with the United States in Geneva on Friday that dialogue would continue over Moscow's security demands and that it expected written responses from Washington next week. ...
France24. France 24. Fri, 21 Jan 2022 12:57:17 GMT.
- Kazakh defense minister fired; last Russia-led troops leave
The Russian Defense Ministry says all the troops deployed to Kazakhstan by a Russia-led security alliance to help quell violent unrest have left the former Soviet nation
Via Ap News Wire. The Independent. Wed, 19 Jan 2022 17:21:03 GMT.
- Pakistan flag carrier applying to resume Europe flights: Minister
Minister says PIA application follows International Civil Aviation Organization clearing the airline in safety audit.
Al Jazeera. Fri, 07 Jan 2022 08:22:04 +0000.
- Conservatives face anxious wait as votes counted in North Shropshire by-election
The Conservatives are facing a nervous wait as votes are counted overnight in the North Shropshire by-election, with Prime Minister Boris Johnson hoping his party can hold on to what has been a long-time Tory safe seat.
Sky News. Thu, 16 Dec 2021 20:48:00 +0000.
- Israel to remove security detail for Netanyahu family
JERUSALEM — An Israeli parliamentary committee voted Sunday to stop providing personal security for former prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu's wife and adult sons, six months after the longtime leader was ousted from power. ...
Washington Times. Sun, 12 Dec 2021 07:01:13 -0500.
- As my people move to higher ground, we need Australia to rise above its dangerous addiction to coal
The Fijian Prime Minister writes on the disappointments of COP26 - and on some of the breakthroughs that show all is not lost.
Sydney Morning Herald. Thu, 09 Dec 2021 05:00:00 +1100.
- In speech, Kishida lays out bold plans for health, economic and defense policies
The prime minister introduced an array of specifics, including details about booster shots, tax credits and national security.
Japan Times. Mon, 06 Dec 2021 16:11:55 +0900.
The word minister is a noun. Minister means (1) the job of a head of a government department, (2) a person authorized to conduct religious worship, (3) a diplomat representing one government to another; ranks below ambassador, (4) a person appointed to a high office in the government.
Minister is also a verb that means (1) work as a minister, (2) attend to the wants and needs of others.
Copyright © 2012-2022 Safety-News.org. All rights reserved.