- Peak Oil Demand Could Have Serious Consequences For Energy Security
If oil companies cut back on upstream investment, the market share for OPEC+ will soar. This could mean future oil supply disruptions are more serious.
By Michael Lynch, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 07:44:54 -0400.
- Stock hijacker Mark Miller pleads guilty in over-the-counter market shell company pump-and-dump scheme
Three men were charged with securities fraud involving shell companies that were hijacked and had stock shares pumped up and dumped on unwitting investors.
CNBC. Thu, 14 Oct 2021 20:16:48 GMT.
- Focus on These ETF Areas to Combat Market Uncertainties
Let's look at some safe ETF areas that investors can play, keeping in mind certain burning issues that can flare up uncertainty amid the global health crisis in October.
Sweta Jaiswal, Frm. Zacks. Mon, 11 Oct 2021 20:33:00 GMT.
- 43 Dividend Hikes We Expect Before 2021 Ends
The surest, safest way to double our money in the stock market is to buy the dividends that are growing the fastest.
By Brett Owens, Contributor. Forbes. Sun, 03 Oct 2021 10:25:00 -0400.
- Breakthrough Therapy (December 2015)
The goal of breakthrough therapy designation is to get certain promising drugs developed and to market as quickly and safely as possible so they can be available to treat the patients who need them. ...
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 15:43:58 EDT.
- Valley M&A specialists still riding the waves of an active market
Valley experts say that the mergers and acquisitions market is in no danger of losing the momentum it has built up over the past year or so.
Dale Brown. American City Business Journals. Fri, 20 Aug 2021 20:50:00 +0000.
- Music and sports fans should be protected from rip-off prices with tougher rules, watchdog says
Some musicians such as Ed Sheeran already impose restrictions on resales through Stubhub and Viagogo, which have a combined market share of over 90 per cent.
Daily Mail. Mon, 16 Aug 2021 00:07:13 +0100.
- A viral video and online furor: How Volkswagen stalled in China
After a clip showed the firm's flagship sedan doing poorly in an unofficial safety test, sales in the world's biggest car market began to take ...
Japan Times. Mon, 09 Aug 2021 10:14:03 +0900.
- Some Chicago restaurants requiring masks, COVID vaccinations as cases increase
"Safety first, it's almost funny to say it, but every move that we make is a safety first move," one Fulton Market restaurant owner said.
Wls. ABC News. Tue, 03 Aug 2021 16:34:01 +0000.
- Cahill Cheddar Cheeses Voluntarily Recalled in 44 Whole Foods Market Stores Due to Possible Health Risk
Whole Foods Market is voluntarily recalling Cahill Cheddar Porter and Whiskey Cheddar Cheeses from 44 stores across 22 states because of a potential contamination of Listeria monocytogenes.
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 00:00:00 EDT.
- Jumblex.org Market Page (Directory Page)
This market category page lists editorially-reviewed websites and web pages that pertain to this topic.
The word market is a noun. Market means (1) the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold, (2) a marketplace where groceries are sold, (3) the securities markets in the aggregate, (4) the customers for a particular product or service.
Market is also a verb that means (1) make commercial, (2) engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of, (3) deal in a market, (4) buy household supplies.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Safety-News.org. All rights reserved.