- Shares of Rivian and other EV start-ups tank amid stock sell-off
Shares of Rivian and other EV start-ups tumbled Monday to 52-week or record lows, as many investors seek safer investments amid a broader market sell-off.
CNBC. Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:36:33 GMT.
- Envision partners with Novacoast on cybersecurity training
The cybersecurity company entered the Wichita market early last year.
Daniel Mccoy. American City Business Journals. Mon, 24 Jan 2022 18:15:39 +0000.
- Securities Exchanges Benefitting From Market Volatility
Securities Exchanges Benefitting From Market Volatility
Bryan Hayes. Zacks. Fri, 21 Jan 2022 19:23:00 GMT.
- 2022: The Year Of Oil Living Dangerously
The oil market faces numerous geopolitical threats in 2022 which could affect both supply and demand.
By Michael Lynch, Senior Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 04 Jan 2022 07:55:01 -0500.
- Market Forces Alone Likely Won't Solve the Food-Security Problem
How and why philanthropy can solve a vexing 21st-century food problem for North Americans.
Todd Hirsch. Entrepreneur. Wed, 15 Dec 2021 16:30:00 GMT.
- Victorian Society: 'At-risk' mill, market and department store
The Victorian Society releases its annual list of 10 endangered buildings.
BBC News. Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:07:15 GMT.
- Volatility Is Back: What to Do Next to Protect Your Retirement from Market Risk
After a summer of relative calm, worries over a future market crash have reached their highest levels in 2021. Here are some ideas to help safeguard your retirement.
Kelly Lavigne, J.d.. Kiplinger. Sat, 13 Nov 2021 09:30:05 GMT.
- Fake COVID vaccine card market booms as mandates grow; what authorities are doing to stop it
There is a dangerous, booming black market for fake COVID vaccine cards as mandates to show proof of vaccination continues to grow.
Chuck Goudie. ABC News. Wed, 10 Nov 2021 03:41:37 +0000.
- MARKET REPORT: Cybersecurity firm Darktrace sinks to a two-month low
Darktrace stock dropped 5.1% after private equity firm Vitruvian Partners sold 11m shares at an 8.3% discount to the previous closing price.
Daily Mail. Wed, 03 Nov 2021 22:00:22 GMT.
- These Are The Dangers That The Stock Market Is Facing Right Now
The market regained all the ground it lost in September, and is now back at a record high thanks to strong corporate results. But a closer look suggests that things are not as rosy.
By Raul Elizalde, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 26 Oct 2021 16:48:05 -0400.
- Jumblex.org Market Page (Directory Page)
This market category page lists editorially-reviewed websites and web pages that pertain to this topic.
The word market is a noun. Market means (1) the world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold, (2) a marketplace where groceries are sold, (3) the securities markets in the aggregate, (4) the customers for a particular product or service.
Market is also a verb that means (1) make commercial, (2) engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of, (3) deal in a market, (4) buy household supplies.
Copyright © 2012-2022 Safety-News.org. All rights reserved.