- Loudoun School board superintendent apologizes for failing to keep kids safe
Superintendent Scott Ziegler apologized to families on Friday and said his heart 'aches' for them. He did not resign - as parents had requested - but said he would make changes to procedure.
Daily Mail. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 21:56:23 GMT.
- U.S. and China Enter Dangerous Territory Over Taiwan
The self-ruled island has moved to the heart of deepening discord and rivalry between the two superpowers, with the potential to ignite military conflagration and reshape the regional order.
Chris Buckley and Steven Lee Myers. New York Times. Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:25:20 +0000.
- COVID-19 survivors in danger of heart damage year after infection, report says
COVID-19 survivors, some of whom were never sick enough to require hospitalizations, may face a higher risk for serious heart issues one year after infection, according to a report Thursday.
Edmund Demarche. Fox News. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 08:28:29 GMT.
- US eyes Israeli military data for Pfizer COVID-19 booster safety
US health officials are hoping data on Israeli military personnel can help clarify the risk of heart muscle inflammation in younger people who have received Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 booster shots.
Jerusalem Post. Fri, 01 Oct 2021 21:09:43 GMT.
- 'I feel like I have no where to go': Woman with Metro ties struggles to get out of Afghanistan
"You never stop working till you get 'em home": Despite the danger, clandestine missions to get people out of Afghanistan are ongoing. The heart of one operation is here in Omaha.
KETV. Fri, 27 Aug 2021 23:32:00 GMT.
- SEC halts Chinese IPO listings until risks are divulged
The US Securities and Exchange Commission said such disclosures are at the heart of its mandate to protect investors.
Al Jazeera. Fri, 30 Jul 2021 15:42:14 +0000.
- Some alcohol consumption may benefit heart disease patients, study suggests
Light-to-moderate alcohol consumption may offer some protective benefits for patients with heart disease, a new study suggests.
Alexandria Hein. Fox News. Tue, 27 Jul 2021 13:32:45 GMT.
- United Airlines signs deal to buy 100 electric airplanes from Heart Aerospace
United said its purchase is conditional, "once the aircraft meet United's safety, business and operating requirements."
Ben Miller. American City Business Journals. Wed, 14 Jul 2021 19:03:45 +0000.
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: Safety Review update of Abacavir and possible increased risk of heart attack
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is updating the public about its ongoing safety review of abacavir and a possible increased risk of heart attack.
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Thu, 01 Jul 2021 09:55:07 EDT.
- CDC safety group says there's a likely link between rare heart inflammation in young people after Covid shot
"This is still a rare event," Dr. Tom Shimabukuro said at the meeting. For both vaccines combined, there were 12.6 heart inflammation cases per million doses.
CNBC. Wed, 23 Jun 2021 22:35:48 GMT.
- Jumblex.org Heart Page (Directory Page)
This heart category page lists editorially-reviewed websites and web pages that pertain to this topic.
The word heart is a noun. Heart means (1) a playing card in the major suit of hearts, (2) an inclination or tendency of a certain kind, (3) the courage to carry on, (4) the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions pump blood through the body, (5) the locus of feelings and intuitions, (6) the choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience, (7) a positive feeling of liking, (8) a firm rather dry variety meat (usually beef or veal), (9) an area that is approximately central within some larger region, (10) a plane figure with rounded sides curving inward at the top and intersecting at the bottom; conventionally used on playing cards and valentines.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Safety-News.org. All rights reserved.