- COVID-19 Vaccines
FDA has rigorous scientific and regulatory processes in place to facilitate development and ensure the safety, effectiveness and quality of COVID-19 vaccines.
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 09:17:15 EDT.
- FDA authorizes first e-cigarette, cites benefit for smokers
"It does not mean these products are safe or 'FDA approved.' All tobacco products are harmful and addictive and those who do not use tobacco products should not start," the FDA said in a statement.
KETV. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 23:38:00 GMT.
- FDA Takes Steps Aimed at Improving Quality, Safety and Efficacy of Sunscreens
Today, the FDA took steps aimed at improving the quality, safety, and efficacy of sunscreens as part of its implementation of new authorities for certain over-the-counter (OTC) drugs.
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Fri, 24 Sep 2021 09:25:11 EDT.
- Pfizer Says Covid-19 Vaccine Safe and Effective for Kids Ages 5 to 11
FDA authorization could come as early as October
Smithsonian. Tue, 21 Sep 2021 15:33:15 +0000.
- Will COVID-19 Vaccines for Children be Available by Year-End?
The FDA is trying to make available a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccine for use in children below 12 years of age as soon as possible.
Zacks Equity Research. Zacks. Mon, 13 Sep 2021 14:40:00 GMT.
- US could authorize Pfizer COVID-19 shot for kids age 5-11 in October
The FDA could make a decision on whether the Pfizer COVID vaccine is safe and effective in younger children within three weeks of the emergency use authorization submission.
Jerusalem Post. Sat, 11 Sep 2021 13:38:22 GMT.
- Now that Pfizer vaccine has FDA approval, expect more companies to begin implementing workplace rules
With full federal approval for the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine for those 16 and older, corporate employers, the military, hospitals and other workplaces have begun announcing vaccine mandates.
ISHN. Wed, 01 Sep 2021 01:00:00 -0400.
- What is the milk crate challenge? Dangerous craze sweeps social media, FDA weighs in
Challengers have fallen from dangerous heights that could have severe or near-fatal consequences.
Cortney Moore. Fox News. Wed, 25 Aug 2021 17:16:28 GMT.
- No off-label prescribing COVID-19 vaccines to kids under 12: FDA
Children under 12 should not yet receive COVID-19 vaccines, according to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), as regulators await data on safety, efficacy and dosing.
Kayla Rivas. Fox News. Tue, 24 Aug 2021 13:27:30 GMT.
- Joe Biden tells parents to make their children wear masks OUTSIDE to keep them safe from COVID
Joe Biden on Monday said that children should wear face masks as soon as they leave the house - even when outside. He spoke from the White House to celebrate FDA approval of Pfizer's jab.
Daily Mail. Tue, 24 Aug 2021 05:16:26 GMT.
FDA (Food and Drug Administration) Building
Copyright © 2012-2021 Safety-News.org. All rights reserved.