- What's New Related to Drugs
Want to know what's new on drugs from FDA? This page provides quick links to the latest on a variety of topics including: drug approvals, safety warnings, drug shortages, etc.
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Fri, 03 Dec 2021 16:24:37 EST.
- My Dog Has Cancer: What Do I Need to Know?
Just as FDA reviews drugs for humans for safety and effectiveness before they can go on the market, the agency does the same for treatments for animals. ...
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Thu, 02 Dec 2021 12:54:06 EST.
- FDA advisory panel narrowly endorses Merck's oral Covid treatment pill, despite reduced efficacy and safety questions
The FDA's Antimicrobial Drugs Advisory Committee voted 13 to 10 to recommend emergency authorization of molnupiravir, an oral antiviral drug to fight Covid.
CNBC. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 23:31:49 GMT.
- Drugs helpline aimed at user safety to be launched
A call handler will stay on the line while people take drugs and raise the alarm if the user overdoses.
BBC News. Tue, 16 Nov 2021 11:11:43 GMT.
- Why I resigned over the failure to help prescription pill victims
Earlier this year I resigned from the committee because I believe it has ignored key evidence and, as a result, many patients won't be able to come off their drugs safely.
Daily Mail. Tue, 09 Nov 2021 00:49:38 GMT.
- COPS can't tell you how to live in latest Fox Nation episode
A brand new episode of 'COPS' follows a threatening ex-husband, dangerous drugs and a hit-and-run investigation.
Kristen Altus. Fox News. Sat, 30 Oct 2021 23:20:02 GMT.
- In a bid to stop overdose deaths, California could allow drug use at supervised sites
As deaths from drug overdoses have soared, many experts, advocates and lawmakers have promoted an idea still fresh to the United States: giving people a safe place to inject drugs under supervision.
Emily Alpert Reyes. Los Angeles Times. Sat, 23 Oct 2021 12:00:21 GMT.
- Israeli team says AI platform can predict which drugs are safe, effective
Quris, an artificial intelligence (AI) company operating in the pharmaceutical space, launched this week and announced a $9 million in seed funding.
Jerusalem Post. Wed, 20 Oct 2021 19:41:06 GMT.
- Snapchat Promises Crackdown On Sale Of Illicit Drugs Amid Fentanyl Scare
Snapchat is rolling out a new in-app tool that it claims will educate users who search for drug-related keywords about the dangers of drugs.
By Siladitya Ray, Forbes Staff. Forbes. Thu, 07 Oct 2021 08:45:38 -0400.
- Corrections Officers Often Key To Contraband Introduced Into Prison
Two former corrections officers at the CoreCivic run federal detention center in Leavenworth Kansas were charged with bringing drugs into the maximum security facility.
By Walter Pavlo, Contributor. Forbes. Thu, 30 Sep 2021 19:26:20 -0400.
- Chosensites.com Drugs Page (Directory Page)
This drugs category page lists editorially-reviewed websites and web pages that pertain to this topic.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Safety-News.org. All rights reserved.