- What's New Related to Drugs
Want to know what's new on drugs from FDA? This page provides quick links to the latest on a variety of topics including: drug approvals, safety warnings, drug shortages, etc.
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Fri, 15 Oct 2021 16:08:19 EDT.
- Search for Regulatory References | Drugs
Find information on drug development, applications, submissions, manufacturing & quality, safety, labeling and more
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Wed, 13 Oct 2021 18:09:08 EDT.
- Nice Guy drug is not very nice at all - editorial
The Nice Guy drug is highly dangerous and recently killed one man and hospitalized 39.
Jerusalem Post. Tue, 12 Oct 2021 19:01:22 GMT.
- Biden administration is expected to enter a new security agreement with Mexico
The Biden administration's anticipated arrangement with Mexico would tackle the most violent drug cartels and migrant smugglers.
Tracy Wilkinson, Cecilia Sanchez. Los Angeles Times. Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:55:53 GMT.
- Warning about deadly fake pain relief pills packed with Fentanyl flooding the US
In its first public safety alert in six years, the Drug Enforcement Administration said many fake Xanax, Adderall and Oxycontin pills bought online contain lethal amounts of fentanyl
Independent Staff. The Independent. Tue, 28 Sep 2021 17:56:49 GMT.
- Security stepped up for Dutch PM Mark Rutte over concerns of drug gang threat
Security has been tightened around Dutch prime minister Mark Rutte after spotters were reported to be seen scoping out his movements
Joanna Taylor. The Independent. Tue, 28 Sep 2021 00:17:58 GMT.
- Threats from drug criminals sees boost to Dutch PM's security - reports
Security around the Netherlands' prime minister has been boosted following threats from criminals linked to the drugs trade, it has been claimed.
Sky News. Mon, 27 Sep 2021 16:43:00 +0100.
- Pfizer says COVID-19 vaccine is safe and works in kids ages 5 to 11
Dr. Bill Gruber, a Pfizer senior vice president, said the company aims to apply to the Food and Drug Administration by the end of the month for emergency use in this age group.
KETV. Mon, 20 Sep 2021 12:09:00 GMT.
- Expert says ivermectin has NO EFFECTS in fighting viral diseases but drug is safe
A top parasite expert from McGill University in Montreal, Canada, told the Daily Mail that the anti-parasite drug ivermectin has no ability to fight COVID-19. It has recently been touted as a cure.
Daily Mail. Tue, 31 Aug 2021 12:53:39 GMT.
- Festivals: Drug supply issues and low tolerance add to overdose fears
Disruptions could mean people inadvertently take stronger or more dangerous drugs, campaigners say.
BBC News. Fri, 27 Aug 2021 00:05:51 GMT.
- Drug Store Directory (Information)
Directory of drug
stores that are located throughout the United States, with contact information, category tags, and web site links.
- Chosensites.com Drug Page (Directory Page)
This drug category page lists editorially-reviewed websites and web pages that pertain to this topic.
The word drug is a noun. Drug means (1) a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic.
Drug is also a verb that means (1) administer a drug to, (2) use recreational drugs.
Copyright © 2012-2021 Safety-News.org. All rights reserved.