- What's New Related to Drugs
Want to know what's new on drugs from FDA? This page provides quick links to the latest on a variety of topics including: drug approvals, safety warnings, drug shortages, etc.
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Wed, 26 Jan 2022 14:58:02 EST.
- Six charged with smuggling weapons, ammo to violent Mexican drug cartel
Six people have been charged in connection with providing one of Mexico's most dangerous and violent drug cartels with high-powered firearms and ammunition, including .50-caliber, armor-piercing bullets, the Justice Department said Monday.
Louis Casiano. Fox News. Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:28:00 GMT.
- FDA Drug Safety Podcasts
FDA Drug Safety Podcasts are produced by FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER)
Fda. Food and Drug Administration. Mon, 24 Jan 2022 16:06:50 EST.
- Eight years and $800M after accelerated approval, Gilead withdraws drug in 2 blood cancers
Gilead never completed studies to confirm the drug's safety and efficacy, saying competition against another Bay Area-developed drug and others made doing so difficult.
Ron Leuty. American City Business Journals. Fri, 21 Jan 2022 22:16:38 +0000.
- Detective Shot in Leg During Drug Search on Staten Island, Police Say
The officer was the second to be shot in New York in 36 hours, offering a challenge to Mayor Eric Adams as he seeks to deliver on the public safety message that was central to his campaign.
Troy Closson. New York Times. Thu, 20 Jan 2022 16:35:17 +0000.
- 'Magic mushroom' drug can be safely used to treat depression, British study finds
A groundbreaking British study has found that the psychedelic drug psilocybin can be safely given to patients, and may be used to treat a range of mental health conditions.
Sky News. Tue, 04 Jan 2022 12:51:00 +0000.
- Teen COVID boosters approved by US drug agency
The Food and Drug Authority will allow children as young as 12 to get a third dose of Pfizer after real-world data from Israel showed no safety concerns.
Sydney Morning Herald. Tue, 04 Jan 2022 07:30:13 +1100.
- Mother warns of dangers posed by anti-acne drug
Annabel Wright, 15, took her own life while being prescribed Isotretinoin, a drug used to treat acne
Rod Minchin. The Independent. Wed, 08 Dec 2021 17:03:38 GMT.
- FDA advisory panel narrowly endorses Merck's oral Covid treatment pill, despite reduced efficacy and safety questions
The FDA's Antimicrobial Drugs Advisory Committee voted 13 to 10 to recommend emergency authorization of molnupiravir, an oral antiviral drug to fight Covid.
CNBC. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 23:31:49 GMT.
- Merck COVID-19 pill: FDA panel weighs safety, effectiveness
Government health advisers on Tuesday weighed the benefits and risks of a closely watched drug from Merck that could soon become the first U.S.-authorized pill for patients to take at home to treat COVID-19.
Fox News. Tue, 30 Nov 2021 18:36:09 GMT.
- Drug Store Directory (Information)
Directory of drug
stores that are located throughout the United States, with contact information, category tags, and web site links.
- Chosensites.com Drug Page (Directory Page)
This drug category page lists editorially-reviewed websites and web pages that pertain to this topic.
The word drug is a noun. Drug means (1) a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic.
Drug is also a verb that means (1) administer a drug to, (2) use recreational drugs.
Copyright © 2012-2022 Safety-News.org. All rights reserved.