- It's time to impeach DHS Chief Mayorkas
The case against Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas is as lengthy as it is clear.
Chip Roy Michael Cloud. Fox News. Tue, 25 Jan 2022 17:40:28 GMT.
- Six charged with smuggling weapons, ammo to violent Mexican drug cartel
Six people have been charged in connection with providing one of Mexico's most dangerous and violent drug cartels with high-powered firearms and ammunition, including .50-caliber, armor-piercing bullets, the Justice Department said Monday.
Louis Casiano. Fox News. Tue, 25 Jan 2022 13:28:00 GMT.
- DHS warns of Russian cyberattack on US if it responds to Ukraine invasion
The Department of Homeland Security warned that Russia could launch a cyber attack on the United States in retaliation for any defensive moves of Ukraine.
Daily Mail. Mon, 24 Jan 2022 22:39:11 GMT.
- U.S. Department of Defense makes St. Louis a 'hub' in its focus on innovation
The National Security Innovation Network has made St. Louis a "hub" in its effort to source innovative technologies and companies that can help the U.S. Department of Defense stay on the cutting edge.
Nathan Rubbelke. American City Business Journals. Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:43:16 +0000.
- State Department urges U.S. citizens in Ukraine to leave the country amid Russian buildup at border
The State Department also ordered eligible family members of personnel at its embassy in Kyiv to leave the country due to the deteriorating security conditions.
CNBC. Mon, 24 Jan 2022 04:08:32 GMT.
- Chris Boardman inspired to improve travel after daughter unable to ride safely
The Olympic cycling gold medallist has been appointed interim commissioner of the new Active Travel England (ATE) by the Department for Transport.
Neil Lancefield. The Independent. Sat, 22 Jan 2022 09:10:43 GMT.
- Law enforcement warns faith-based communities they are likely targets
The Department of Homeland Security and the FBI are warning faith-based communities they "have and will likely continue to be targets of violence."
ABC News. Tue, 18 Jan 2022 18:36:36 -0500.
- Dangerous E. Coli Found in Ground Beef Sold at Fred Meyer Supermarkets Owned by Kroger
Update: On Jan. 6, 2022, the Department of Agriculture announced the recall of 28,356 pounds of ground beef, including Kroger-branded ground beef sold at Fred Meyer supermarkets, as well as ...
Lisa L. Gill. Consumer Reports. Wed, 5 Jan 2022 15:35:26 +0000.
- China 'brain control' warfare work revealed
The Commerce Department imposed sanctions on Chinese technology companies and announced last week revealed that China’s military is engaged in dangerous work related to “brain control” warfare research. ...
Bill Gertz. Washington Times. Wed, 29 Dec 2021 15:47:42 -0500.
- New $768 Billion Defense Bill Removes Cryptocurrencies From National Strategy Against Terrorists
As of yesterday, President Biden signed a $768 billion defense policy bill into law that signals to the Pentagon critical issues for national security and a whopping $740 billion to the Department of Defense.
By Jason Brett, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 28 Dec 2021 23:25:58 -0500.
The word department is a noun. Department means (1) a specialized sphere of knowledge, (2) a specialized division of a large organization, (3) the territorial and administrative division of some countries (such as France).
Copyright © 2012-2022 Safety-News.org. All rights reserved.