- L1ght: Protecting children from online darkness
L1ght is an anti-toxicity start-up that declares child safety its first priority.
Jerusalem Post. Thu, 17 Oct 2019 19:09:47 GMT.
- Ikea introduces new child safety app
Swedish furniture retailer Ikea has introduced a new child safety app as part of its Safer Homes initiative. The post Ikea introduces new child safety app appeared first on Furniture Today.
Anne Flynn Wear. Furniture Today. Wed, 09 Oct 2019 13:00:52 +0000.
- Football abuse: SFA publish child safety strategy
Chief executive Ian Maxwell said the blueprint should be "the catalyst for the transformational change".
BBC News. Thu, 15 Aug 2019 13:37:36 GMT.
- Elizabeth Smart enjoys some fun in the sun while on holiday in Greece with her family
The child safety activist has been posting various photos and videos from her vacation in Greece to Instagram, a day after she posted the words of support for other survivors.
Daily Mail. Sat, 03 Aug 2019 17:01:04 GMT.
- Warning to Parents: Make Sure Your Vacation Rental Home is Child Safe
Child safety advocates are warning parents about the safety hazards that could lingering in their vacation rental home. Samantha Chatman shows how to protect kids from the hidden dangers. Photo Credit: NBC 5 News.
Samantha Chatman. NBC. Wed, 26 Jun 2019 18:39:43 -0500.
- Cannabis Companies Are Innovating to Reduce Packaging Waste and Still Comply With Child Safety Regulations
Many in the industry and their customers, too, are appalled by how much packaging waste results from tough safety regulations.
William Sumner. Entrepreneur. Thu, 20 Jun 2019 12:00:00 GMT.
- 4-year-old Texas girl killed in crash was not restrained in child safety seat: deputies
A 4-year-old girl was killed in a crash. Deputies say the child was not restrained in a child safety seat.
Ktrk. ABC News. Wed, 22 May 2019 23:09:50 +0000.
- Yolo: Viral Snapchat app raises abuse concerns
Child safety campaigners are worried about an app that lets Snapchat users post anonymous messages.
BBC News. Thu, 09 May 2019 11:17:37 GMT.
- Crisis As Updated Google Chrome 'Threatens' Child Safety And Cybersecurity
The internet's domain name system faces a major change as it shifts to encrypted traffic. This could mean ISPs bypassed in favor of central name repositories managed by Google and its peers. ...
By Zak Doffman, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 22 Apr 2019 22:59:00 +0000.
- Student killed after mistaking car for Uber, police say child safety lock was on
The University of South Carolina is mourning the death of a student who was killed after she mistakenly got into a car she thought was her Uber. Samantha Josephson was last seen Friday after a night out with her friends. ...
CBS News. Mon, 01 Apr 2019 13:11:22 +0000.