Water Safety News
- Splashway Waterpark Offers FREE Swim and Water Safety Lessons June 22nd
SHERIDAN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Splashway Waterpark hosts 2017 World's Largest Swimming Lesson offering free swim lessons on June 22 and half priced admissions tickets following.
Business Wire. Wed, 14 Jun 2017 12:07:00 UTC.
- Aberdeen beach safety measures unchanged after deaths
But a new water safety group says provision is being assessed and that it is working to raise public awareness.
BBC News. Mon, 03 Apr 2017 16:04:41 GMT.
- Aberdeen beach 'tonne of water' safety warning installed
A distinctive new water safety warning - consisting of a tonne of water - is installed at Aberdeen beach.
BBC News. Thu, 20 Oct 2016 23:49:56 GMT.
- New Survey Shows Majority Concerned Over Water Safety In North America
ROSEMONT, Ill., Aug. 16, 2016 -- A new survey found that 75 percent of participants believe water safety is a growing concern in North America, yet 73 percent have never had their water tested for harmful impurities such as lead, E. ...
PR Newswire. Tue, 16 Aug 2016 09:00:00 EDT.
- 'This is a shame!' Filthy waters raise ire ahead of Rio Olympics
Fetid sewage, floating garbage and worries about water safety are lingering issues ahead of the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro. ...
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Wed, 3 Aug 2016 09:00:00 EDT.
- EPA chief warns of 'systemic' issues with Flint water safety
LANSING, Mich. ...
Yahoo. Fri, 17 Jun 2016 15:37:38 -0400.
- Digging Further Into a Water Problem
Three reporters offer perspective on water safety in public schools. Bottled water and agitating for local action are among their suggestions.
New York Times. Sat, 26 Mar 2016 12:17:38 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
Copyright © 2012-2015 Safety-News.org.org. All rights reserved.