Patient Safety News
- The papers: Medics' patient safety fears
A&E staff are reluctant to raise concerns amid fear of repercussions, according to The Scotsman's front page.
BBC News. Mon, 20 Nov 2017 07:19:21 GMT.
- LiveData, Draeger Sign Co-marketing Agreement For Companies’ Healthcare Information Technology Solutions
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. & TELFORD, Penn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--LiveData extends its reach in anesthesiology, with co-marketing agreement with Draeger. Deal brings periop workflow, patient safety improvements.
Business Wire. Fri, 20 Oct 2017 13:56:00 UTC.
- Berkshire Medical Center Nurses to Hold Patient Safety Vigil on Monday, Oct. 2 Ahead of One-Day Strike Tuesday
PITTSFIELD, Mass., Oct. ...
PR Newswire. Mon, 02 Oct 2017 13:36:00 EDT.
- Private surgery 'needs better patient safety regulation'
Surgical leaders are calling for a stronger focus on patient safety in private hospitals.
BBC News. Wed, 17 May 2017 10:33:34 GMT.
- Caps On Medical Resident Work Hours Face More Scrutiny
An accreditor of medical residency programs says lifting any caps on work hours of doctors-in-training will have to wait another year while patient safety issues are more closely scrutinized.
By Bruce Japsen. Forbes. Wed, 18 May 2016 11:57:00 GMT.
- Patient Safety Worries Emerge Over Relaxed Limits On Medical Resident Work Hours
A group that accredits medical residency programs is considering whether to lift five-year-old caps on work hours of doctors-in-training, triggering controversy and patient safety concerns.
By Bruce Japsen. Forbes. Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:01:00 GMT.
- Letters: Nurse Staffing and Patient Safety
The American Nurses Association and others respond to an Op-Ed article about nurse-patient ratios.
New York Times. Tue, 02 Jun 2015 07:20:01 GMT.
Subscription may be required.
Yellow Patient Safety Bracelet
Copyright © 2012-2015 Safety-News.org.org. All rights reserved.