- Berkshire Medical Center Nurses to Hold Patient Safety Vigil on Monday, Oct. 2 Ahead of One-Day Strike Tuesday
PITTSFIELD, Mass., Oct. ...
PR Newswire. Mon, 02 Oct 2017 13:36:00 EDT.
- Boston Medical Center Selects I-PASS™ Patient Safety Institute to Standardize Improved Patient Handoff Process
BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--#BostonMedicalCenter--Boston Medical Center Selects I-PASS™ Patient Safety Institute to Standardize Improved Patient Handoff Process ...
Business Wire. Tue, 11 Jul 2017 12:00:00 UTC.
- Blockchain: The Missing Link Between Genomics and Privacy?
Here's a way to safeguard privacy and security, while accelerating genomics research and medical progress.
By Patrick Lin, Contributor. Forbes. Mon, 8 May 2017 08:00:00 -0400.
- Military, Veterans Affairs to test effects of medical marijuana on PTSD in clinical trial
The Canadian Forces and Veterans Affairs are setting up a clinical trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of using medical marijuana to treat post-traumatic stress disorder in military members and veterans.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sat, 6 May 2017 05:00:00 EDT.
- Chinese Grand Prix: Second practice called off after safety helicopter grounded
Formula 1 is forced to call off second practice at the Chinese GP as poor visibility prevents the medical helicopter operating.
BBC News. Fri, 07 Apr 2017 07:31:03 GMT.
- Medical expert quits mesh implant review group
An expert at the centre of the independent review group looking at the safety of mesh implants in Scotland resigns amid concern about the final report.
BBC News. Wed, 15 Mar 2017 12:33:49 GMT.
- AMA And Family Doctors Rip Trump Vaccine Commission
The American Medical Association and the American Academy of Family Physicians Tuesday night blasted the Trump administration idea that a new commission on vaccine safety was needed.
By Bruce Japsen, Contributor. Forbes. Tue, 10 Jan 2017 23:53:00 -0500.
The word medical is an adjective. Medical means (1) requiring or amenable to treatment by medicine especially as opposed to surgery, (2) of or belonging to Aesculapius or the healing art, (3) relating to the study or practice of medicine.
Medical is also a noun that means (1) a thorough physical examination; includes a variety of tests depending on the age and sex and health of the person.
Copyright © 2012-2013 Safety-News.org. All rights reserved.