Drug Safety News
- Purdue Pharma L.P. Joins the Prescription Drug Safety Network
STAMFORD, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Purdue Pharma L.P. ... ...
Business Wire. Wed, 1 Nov 2017 12:01:00 UTC.
- The year of the fentanyl crisis: How we got here
The rise in fentanyl deaths in Canada in 2016 is part of an "unprecedented drug safety and public health crisis" that has been in the making for 20 years, says a Toronto doctor who specializes in pharmacology.
Canadian Broadcasting Corporation. Sat, 24 Dec 2016 05:00:00 EST.
- Web-Based Data Tool Designed to Enhance Drug Safety
CINCINNATI, July 8, 2016 -- A new online open-access database has been developed by scientists to allow the clinical responses of more than 5 million patients to all FDA-approved drugs to be used to identify unexpected clinical harm, benefits and ...
PR Newswire. Fri, 08 Jul 2016 09:14:00 EDT.
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA warns that DPP-4 inhibitors for type 2 diabetes may cause severe joint pain
[8-28-2015] The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning that the type 2 diabetes medicines sitagliptin, saxagliptin, linagliptin, and alogliptin may cause joint pain that can be severe and disabling.
Food and Drug Administration. Thu, 23 Jun 2016 06:50:00 -0400.
- FDA Drug Safety Communication: FDA evaluating the risk of burns and scars with Zecuity (sumatriptan) migraine patch
[06-02-2016] The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is investigating the risk of serious burns and potential permanent scarring with the use of Zecuity (sumatriptan iontophoretic transdermal system) patch for migraine headaches.
Food and Drug Administration. Mon, 13 Jun 2016 08:55:00 -0400.
- Ionis Reveals New Drug Safety Concern, GSK Drops Planned Clinical Trial
Ionis executives admitted they don't know exactly what is causing the issue.
By Jake King. Forbes. Thu, 26 May 2016 17:22:00 GMT.
- China's food, drug safety conditions improve in 2015
China's food and drug safety conditions improved last year as the number of illegal cases fell year on year, according to the industrial watchdog.
Child Safety Cap on a Prescription Drug Container
Copyright © 2012-2015 Safety-News.org.org. All rights reserved.